It’s a busy week for JackieDeals, as we are happily headed to New York City. Summer is a distant memory as we look towards conference season (and boots & jacket weather☺). The two conferences that we are attending are near and dear to our hearts, as they allow us to reconnect with the most fabulous female entrepreneurs and meet several new inspiring women! We are excited to be amongst the most influential entrepreneurs, innovators, creators and thinkers.
If you are in the area or can get there by Thursday, we highly suggest you get a ticket! Here’s where you can find us:
The Inc. Women’s Summit – October 1st
The Inc. Women’s Summit provides an opportunity to connect with more than 200 female entrepreneurs from across the country.
Keynote Speakers include:
- Rebecca Minkoff – Luxury Fashion Designer
- Alli Webb – Founder of Drybar
- Jessica Herrin – Founder and CEO, Stella & Dot Family Brands
- Susan Lyne – President of BBG Ventures, a new venture fund for women-led tech start-ups
- Kerry Diamond – Co-Founder/Editorial Director of Cherry Bombe, Restaurateur, and Editor-In-Chief of Yahoo Food
- Eric Schurenberg – President and Editor-In-Chief, INC
Rock The World 2015 – October 3rd
Savor the Success brings back its wildly popular conference filled with women who share game-changing secrets to their success. It’s a gathering with fellow women entrepreneurs and leaders in the heart of New York City to connect; learn from speakers, panels, breakout sessions and meet & greets.
Inspiring Speakers Include:
- Gretchen Rubin – author of several New York Times bestsellers, including Better Than Before, The Happiness Project, and Happier at Home
- Katrina Markoff -Founder of Vosges Chocolate. She was just named The Top 100 Most Creative People in Business by Fast Company
- Alexandra Wilkis Wilson – Co-Founder of Gilt
- Amanda Steinberg – Founder & CEO of DailyWorth, the leading financial media platform for women
We can’t wait to hear from all of these powerful peeps and meet all the inspiring women in attendance. There’s sure to be lots of learning, laughs and earning our success! Hope to see you there!